wtorek, 3 czerwca 2008

My abc...

A Asia- the biggest Continent

B Banana- My favorite fruit

C Celebration- a big Event

D Dog- I’ve got one

E Elephant- the heaviest land animal

F Fantasmagoria- an fantasy land of dead

G Gothic- a age in the Dark Ages

H Hell- its hot in here ;)

I India- the sub continent

J Jack- my name

K Kerry King (K.K) – my favorite guitarist

L Lord of the Rings- my favorite trilogy

M Mt. Everest- the world roof

N Nasty- My type ;)

O Olimp- palace of gods

P Phrometherion- my favorite fantasy character

Q Quit- escape

R Rasputin- friend of russian royal family

S Secret

T
Teenage- my age

U Uther- name of King’s Arthur father

W Willy- my dog name

X Xavius- name of the demonic satyr In greek mythology

Y Yetti- my nick

Z Zebra- an african animal

Brak komentarzy: