środa, 4 czerwca 2008

My future… my dreams…

I would like to create a music band named “The Crusade” after the Trivium greatest song.

There will be four band members: two guitarist, one bass guy and a drummer… We will become famous metal band throughout Europe… Me and my friend have already started to play but we need a 2nd guitarist to play something good…

I will get married at the age of 32 with a girl I met at school… maybe I have already found one :)

I would like to write a lot of fantasy books which will be based on my invented world named “Nordia” .

I will have 3 children: two boys and a girl… The girl's name will be Joanna after my mom. I don’t know the boys' names but they will be good men… I will watch my children grow. At the age of 101 I will die with my guitar in my armchair...

Brak komentarzy: